- Welcome to THEHANDMAKERLINE
THEHANDMAKERLINE is a small company that produces fine soft basic knitwear. Everything is locally made in the South of Denmark and in small scale.
The fine knitwear is made on hand driven knitting machines from the 1950s-1970s, and every finish is made by hand. The design is basic and classic and will last for long time if you take good care of it. Hand wash - max 30 degrees C - dry flat.
The designer and maker behind THEHANDMAKERLINE is Line Rosenlund Jensen. Line is educated fashion designer from Kolding School of Design in 2014 and since then she has been specializing in knit and knitwear. You can find Lines Portfolio here
THEHANDMAKERLINE often use the combination of merino wool and silk. The combination is very temperature regulating and gives at the same time a super soft and comfortable feeling. We use merino wool and silk from Italy. In the summer collection we use the combination of silk and cotton for the perfect summer feeling.
We wish you all the best with your new basic knitwear <3
Where to buy:
- THEHANDMAKERLINE - Shop and Studio. Frederiksø 18B, 5700 Svendborg. Åbningstider så vidt muligt: Torsdag+Fredag 14.00-17.30
- Bonna - Holbergsgade 7, 1057 København K
- Design Gitta Foldberg - Hovedgaden 25B, 6720 Fanø
- Fabrikanterne - Nørregade 63, 7100 Vejle
- The Organic Club - Svendborg - Korsgade 14C, 5700 Svendborg
- Kunstværket - Vestergade 26, 5700 Svendborg
- Designskolen Kolding - Ågade 10, 6000 Kolding